Lately, we have been receiving lots of inquiries regarding writing for Bizna.co.ug. We figure it’s about time we put it open to everyone because we certainly love great content! Besides, it’s always nice to get a fresh voice and perspective.
If you’re interested in having your article or writing for bizna, please read on and we’ll let you know what we are looking for and how the process works.
7 reasons you should want to write for us
There is much reason why many people are interested in writing for bizna and of course, there are a lot of benefits to writing for us.
- Money. No, we don’t pay, but by developing a writing culture and the way we have setup our guidelines, you will develop a writing style which could eventually make your money. We also allow you to link to product and service sales funnels in the bylines. We have no problem with it. But one link per article is ok.
- Exposure. Bizna has been Nominated for the best business blog in Kenya in 2016 BAKE Awards. At a bare minimum, tens of thousands of people will read your post. If your post goes viral, as they sometimes do here, you could reach hundreds of thousands or even millions.
- Connections. If you’d like to get to know our founder and CEO, Tonnie Mello, getting a guest post published here is one of the best ways to do it. He takes an interest in all of our writers. Lots of popular bloggers in Uganda read Bizna, and if they like your post, it’ll put you on their radar.
- Social sharing. Writing awesome content for other blogs too? Tell us about it, and if it’s relevant to our readers, we’ll share it on Facebook and Twitter. Over time, this can be worth thousands of visitors to your own blog and other guest posts.
- Introductions. If there’s someone you’d like to get to know, but you’re not quite sure how to contact them, just ask us for an introduction. If we know them, and we think it’s a good fit, we’ll introduce you.
- Training. Our editors are some of the best in the world, and their job isn’t just to check for quality. It’s also to help you become a better writer. Yes, going through all the revisions is annoying, but you’ll learn about how to write in the process. And you won’t have paid us a dime to teach you.
Topics we Cover
This Section is important!
When writing your post please make sure they fall under the categories Bizna has, for instance, click on the links below to look at how our content is structured under the various categories:
We accept posts that teach and give value to our readers. These are the kind of posts that will make someone to visit bizna the first thing in the morning instead of Facebook, the post should always remind the reader to come back for more.
We like the longer post, Minimum 500 Words but can be as long as 3000 words. The reason we want posts this long is that we are looking for authoritative, definitive posts that deliver the final word on a topic
We don’t accept posts that have been picked on the internet or rewritten, however, we are out to publish original and creative content.
Your post should be inspiring!